Friday, April 3, 2015

WHITE RACIAL APOLOGY #100,816,053: Cosmo Online Magazine

This may have happened back in January? Not sure.
But apparently a BUNCH of somebodies at Cosmo Online Magazine thought that all the white stars and models were gorgeous while all the black and brown models had looks that need to die (R.I.P.)

 
 



I haven't actually seen the apology yet. I don't know if there's been one made yet. I didn't bother reading the entire article below. I can't listen even one more time. But another apology is coming. Trust me.


And dare I say it? I do.

This is what comes of living around other white people that look like you 24/7 and only wanting to only see people that look like you 24/7 on TV and only wanting to see art centered around people that look like you.

Every body and everything not you gets tagged as less-than. Yeah, we know you're sorry. Yeah we know it wasn't deliberately done.  But we also know it comes so naturally, that we should be wondering if you'll ever be able to stop e-racing everyone else at the drop of a hat


Click here to read more at Buzzfeed







No comments:

Post a Comment