Saturday, February 27, 2016

EXERCISING WITH ERNESTINE ON FACEBOOK

I thought I'd post a little cute caption about the World's Oldest Body Builder, Ernestine Shepard, and show her video.





But then I watched her video and was like, Wait! I can build my arm strength up while doing a real push up position? I can do it without killing myself? I can do that part gradually? Really?


Good morning everyone! Well you have been asking me for years and I've finally done it.... a Facebook Video! I'm very excited about it and starting next week, I am going to do my best to post one video per week so you can actually hear me talking to you. I speak to you via written word but I want to connect with you more via the spoken word. Let me know what you think of my first video. I don't think it is too bad for my first one. :) Have a great day and continue being determined, dedicated and disciplined to be fit! I love you and God bless. Love, Ernestine
Posted by Ernestine Shepherd-World's Oldest Female Body Builder on Saturday, February 20, 2016


Ernestine says she is going to be popping out a video per week.  I think I'm going to follow her and let her inspire me because I've finally had to completely give up aerobic type workouts. My joints won't take the repetitive motion for an hour any more. Even if I break the aerobics down into 4 different non-impact exercises, I'm still rotating through the damaged knee 800 times in that hour.

Body Building. Hmmm. I've done it before. But it was like the side salad, not the meal. It'll be interesting to see if I can do weight lifting as "the main course" I can do anything for an hour for so long as the music in my headphones is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment