Saturday, February 13, 2016

U.S. SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ANTONIN SCALIA DIES AT 79


I was writing about the possibility of President Obama getting replace a Supreme Court Justice (or three) before he leaves office either late yesterday or early this morning. I wrote and re-wrote the line over and over again trying to make it sound tasteful

...before I gave up.

And, I wrote and edited so many blog posts yesterday, I have no idea which blog post I wrote it in. I supposed it could be in the Black Suffrage Timeline I've been writing on for a while --probably won't be done until the very end of the month.

I can't believe it. 





I been puttin the whammy on Texas  today too. The textbooks, including history books, written and/or edited and influenced there -- are no bueno

I can't believe it. 


Read Morehttp://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35571868

No comments:

Post a Comment