Monday, May 9, 2016

A POST RACIAL RACISM LIST

Feeling Rebloggy


In post-racial 21st-century America, no one actually wants to admit to being racist.



They’ll do racist things, say racist words, think racist thoughts, support racist business, vote for racist politicians and even willingly benefit from racist policies and business practices, but the moment you actually bring up racism, they’re like, “Who, me? Never! I can’t be racist. Andre Iguodala is my favorite athlete, and my best friend almost had a black girlfriend in 2004!” And they do this because owning up to it and letting everyone know exactly who they are could be social suicide...
[Post-racial racism] is an evolved form of racism that allows people to exist ensconced within racism’s confines while never having to complete a registration form ...
I then listed 13 examples of this type of racism. But there are so many more that I decided to extend that list to 35:


Read The List Here
http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/03/_35_types_of_post_racial_racism.html

No comments:

Post a Comment