Friday, June 3, 2016

FIVE PROS AND FIVE CONS ON BERNIE SANDERS


Feeling Rebloggy
As I’ve said many times before, I’d rather elect someone who can give me 70 percent of what I want half the time than someone who will give me almost nothing that I want nearly all the time.



[A lot of what Bernie Sanders is suggesting is just common sense in my opinion.  However,] the fact remains that, while Sanders is pushing for a lot of massive changes to how this country functions, almost every major pillar on which he’s running stands zero chance at getting through Congress.  [To me this means, in a world where almost all politicians say what they think you want to hear, that Sanders political lies are a lot bigger than Hillary's political lies.]

He would either need to compromise (which would defeat the purpose of the “Sanders revolution” as many are calling it) or he would have to stick to his guns and probably go down as the least effective president in U.S. history.

 ~Forward Progressives


The two lists create a pretty good picture. There are a couple of things I hadn't thought of at all before, one of which is the fact that politicians in his home state are supporting Hillary Clinton. 

Read Morehttp://www.forwardprogressives.com/5-pros-cons-bernie-sanders-presidential-candidate/



No comments:

Post a Comment