Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MIAMI POLICE SHOOT UNARMED MAN, LYING DOWN WITH HANDS UP

Feeling Rebloggy

"I’m saying,

‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’

and his words to me,

he said, ‘I don’t know.' "



Charles Kinsey is lucky to be alive. He is one of the few to survive such an encounter with police  

"Cellphone video was released Wednesday afternoon showing Charles Kinsey lying on the ground with his hands in the air, telling officers that weapons are not necessary. “When I went to the ground, I’m going to the ground just like this here with my hands up,” Kinsey said, “and I am laying down here just like this, and I’m telling them again, ‘Sir, there is no need for firearms. I’m unarmed, he’s an autistic guy. He got a toy truck in his hand.”

...The ordeal went on for a few minutes before Kinsey said one of the officers shot him. “I’m like this right here, and when he shot me, it was so surprising,” Kinsey said. “It was like a mosquito bite, and when it hit me, I’m like, ‘I still got my hands in the air, and I said, ‘No I just got shot! And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me, he said, ‘I don’t know.'”

Read More / See More
http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/





No comments:

Post a Comment