- Younger voters are in Clinton's corner (54% to 29% among those under age 45)
- Older [voters] are more apt to back Trump (54% to 39% among those age 45 or older).
- [People of Color] favor Clinton by a nearly 4-to-1 margin (71% to 18%)
- Most college grads back Clinton while those without degrees mostly support Trump, and that divide deepens among white voters
- Whites mostly support Trump (55% to 34%)...
- Whites who do not hold college degrees support Trump by an almost 3-to-1 margin (68% to 24%)
- Whites who do have college degrees split 49% for Clinton to 36% for Trump and 11% for Johnson.
* * * * *
Just a few months ago there were a bunch of articles said that married [white] women have slight problems with OR hate trump
So always take these polls with a grain of salt.