Thursday, October 13, 2016

YES, PETTY BLACK FEMINISTS RUINED BIRTH OF A NATION

…and you’d better stay on your toes or you could be next
Feeling Rebloggy and giggling like crazy
When I heard the news that Nate Parker’s Birth of a Nation was a giant flop with both critics and the box office, I laughed heartily to myself while I lovingly stroked my copy of This Bridge Called My Back that I keep next to my jar of male tears. I’m so thrilled to have another win under our belt.


"The Birth Of A Nation" didn't do as well as "Storks" on its opening weekend
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA
HA HAAAA.......HA HA HA  HAAAAAA
WOOOOO HOOOOO

Parker’s film was panned for being rife with historical inaccuracies and for wrongly portraying Black women as docile creatures lacking in agency.
If people only knew all the scheming it took for us Black feminists to build a time machine, use it to Inception our way into Nate Parker’s thoughts, and force him to sabotage his own film though shitty screenwriting, they’d be in awe of the power we wield. Yes, we’re really that good.


Do yourself a favor
Read More: 



No comments:

Post a Comment