Saturday, July 22, 2017

FOR BLACK GIRLS TIRED OF RUNNING

Feeling rebloggy


I've been thinking a lot lately about stress....
Just today I saw a video that's been making the social media rounds of former ‘In The House’ actress Maia Campbell turning down LL Cool J’s request to get her help. It’s no secret that the once stunningly beautiful actress is addicted to drugs and in the footage she’s running a mile a minute.
I couldn't help but wonder what will make her stop.
And then I turn the question towards me.
Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been running. Running from food stamps, a father who was never there, bills, weight, myself.
I only stop when I hit a wall. Like when I had to take care of my fibroids...
CurlyNikki.com
Read More: http://www.curlynikki.com/2017/07/for-black-girls-tired-of-running.html 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment