Saturday, December 30, 2017

VEENA SUD

VEENA SUD SAID

Most white feminists look at me disdainfully when I recount some of my choice violent moments. They are appalled, morally repelled by this unbecoming behavior. 

One even giggled, holding her breastbone ever so lightly and saying she’s not the violent type, blah blah blah.



The messages are,


1) I’m educated and you’re not,

2) I’m upper class and you’re not,

3) I’m a feminist and you’re not (since her brand of feminism is equated with nonviolent moon-to-uterus symbiosis).
My “men” can do the fighting, but I, gentle maiden, shan’t; the new feminism remaking a generation in the image of the suburban, wealthy, sophisticated, genetically genteel. 


No one protected me when a loved one cracked my head on a public street one might, not even the college educated Upper West Side white women strolling by pretending not to notice. I don’t like getting hit either, but what are you gonna do when someone grabs your tits? Meekly whisper you won’t stoop to your attackers level? and what level is that exactly?





if that’s the way “women” react, how do we classify the elderly Filipinas on a subway train who, when Joe Dickwad grabbed my ass, congratulated me for whacking him as hard as I could, screaming obscenities, and chasing him – to his utter shock and dismay – through the station? They were the few who seemed to acknowledge, respect, and allow for “aggressive” forms of resistance instead of strapping on moral straightjackets for the nineties which we “women” must squeeze into.


If that’s a woman, I’m not one. I am an animal who eats, sleeps, fucks, and fights voraciously – I assume a “good” woman does it gently and in the missionary position only.
* * * * *
Yeah! 

 After reading this quote and seeing Veena Suds'
THE KILLING on Netflix-- which some are calling
"Feminist Noir." I have high hopes
 for her black female led next project SEVEN SECONDS coming to Netflix in February 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment