Thursday, January 4, 2018

BANNON LOSES MAJOR FINANCIAL BACKER

"Cuck" definition - https://www.bustle.com/articles/195434-what-does-cuck-mean-the-alt-right-uses-this-offensive-term-often

Bannon, who has been singing Trump's praises over the last 24 hours, has not uttered one word of denial; He hasn't said anything about being misquoted in the book    

To me, this means Bannon said what's in the book and the author recorded him saying it OR Bannon said it and can't remember if it was recorded or not. 
 I'm thinking Bannon's words have to recorded or confirmed in some virtually undeniable way. Or else he'd have lied about ever having said things about Trump and his children.

And he'd have done it before he lost a huge financial backer -- which I hope spells gloom and doom for his barely covert white supremacist website, Breitbart


People are trying to figure out how Bannon dug himself into this hole. I am too. I am completely confused, children. The white supremacists are all picking up their marbles and running to their separate corners. 


The Washington Post says the three choices are 


1) Bannon was showing off and shooting his mouth off --my personal favorite because I think he is a Toxic Masculinity suffering dumb @$$  

2) Bannon is trying to burn Trump's Presidency down to the ground after being fired 

3) Bannon is trying to cover his own butt in regards to Russia Probe. 

I'm sure there will be more to come. Stay tuned.


BLACKCHICKROCKED.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment