Thursday, June 7, 2018

SERENA WILLIAMS: WHITE REPORTER APOLOGIZES FOR RECYCLING A 14 YEAR OLD TRUMP INSULT


From A Twitter Feed

http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/reporter-apologizes-serena-williams-maria-sharapovas?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=link

No I didn't post his apology cause... F*** his apology

This isn't new for Serena. But I don't feel sorry for her because I know she knows that she is everything and that white people like him and Trump are just mad she wins over white people everywhere she goes.

But this little encounter does make me wonder about how "average" black women deal with this kind of crap on a day to day basis when they don't have a few dozen grand slams in their back pocket to make their ego bulletproof


... cause these white aggressions are about as micro as piranha.

Every single time I hear the term "microaggressions," which white people rushed to embrace to minimize their bullsh**, I grind my teeth and spit out micro bits of tooth. 


Like I've said before, there's nothing micro about a million bullets headed in your direction on a weekly basis. I'm surprised no-white-body has come along and changed "microaggressions" to "nano-aggressions" 

BLACKCHICKROCKED.BLOGSPOT.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment