Thursday, June 21, 2018

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY CONNECTED TO THE WHITE HOUSE?

OKAY

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

I was sure this was a joke or a meme for an hour. But Slate.com is pretty reliable, so it looks like this REALLY happened.

Somebody from the Hell House White House is going to say she "only wore it" while on the plane or "only wore it" here or there. But who gives a crap. At what point was it appropriate for a FIRST LADY to wear this ANYWHERE on any day much less RIGHT NOW.

I can't believe I'm awake and that this is real.

Either everybody connected the White House is possessed by demons or they are pod people replacements from another planet. I can't think of any other possibilities off the top of my head other than...

White Supremacy is a HELLUVA DRUG.  


You know she wouldn't have worn that mess to an animal shelter, right?


BLACKCHICKROCKED.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment