Saturday, January 9, 2016

RAPID RACIST AND RAPIST APOLOGIST IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM







THE ADMISSION 


"I don't hear her say anything. And I don't feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped," Cosby said.

Read More 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-bill-cosby-assault-edit-0102-20160101-story.html







When Mike Brown died at the hands of Darren Wilson, the racists and racist apologist jumped up to identify themselves because they so strongly identified with Wilson. 





The same thing is happening with Bill Cosby. The rapist apologists (male and female) are leaping over one another  to identify themselves.  


HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

HIS DEFENDERS ARE TELLING ON THEMSELVES NOW.





From LLAG 
"When men defend rapists like Bill Cosby and Daniel Holtzclaw, they aren't defending them as actors and citizens of the law. They aren't Bill Cosby superfans or Daniel Holtzclaw's long-lost brother.


Nah, these assholes defend Bill Cosby because deep down, a part of them says, "Hey, we all make mistakes and RAPE just so happens to be a 'mistake' I might make. And if that day comes when I 'accidentally' rape someone, I want people to know I'm innocent." "


~LOVE LIFE OF AN ASIAN GUY

Read More: 







INFO ON THE PRE-ROOFIES A.K.A. QUAALUDES 

"Actor and comedian Bill Cosby testified in a 2005 civil lawsuit that he acquired Quaaludes “with the intent of giving them to young women to have sex with” and admitted to giving the sedative to at least one woman, the Associated Press reported Monday. Here’s a brief look at the drug and its history."





No comments:

Post a Comment