Saturday, June 20, 2015

DYLANN ROOF MENTIONS TRAYVON MARTIN CASE AS INSPIRATION


"Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.

 The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case.

 I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right.


----------------------------------
I haven't read the entire manifesto. And I probably won't.

But this section right here doesn't reveal beliefs very different from those uttered by many a white conservative within range of my hearing. And I know they've said worse when I wasn't anywhere near.   

 So much for the mentally-ill theory.

Read More: http://thegrio.com/2015/06/20/dylann-roofs-racist-manifesto-allegedly-uncovered-the-event-that-truly-awakened-me-was-the-trayvon-martin-case/


Funny how

1) Dylann Foot

2) KKK Members

3) Black Lives Matter Supporters

4) A Host of  Civil Rights Groups

5) And A Host of White Supremacy Groups

ALL AGREE ON ONE THING:

Everybody knows what this flag means except white "I''m not a racist" conservatives. How does that work?



AND THAT IS WHAT THIS FLAG MEANS



How is it that so many of Foot's family, Foot's white friends,  the white people raising Foot's white friends, and most of those working at Faux News will likely claim that they do not.  


But the wind has changed!

Conservative presidential hopefuls are supposedly calling for the the confederate flag to be removed from South Carolina's statehouse.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/20/mitt-romney-remove-confederate-flag-south-carolina-statehouse-capitol-grounds/29031185/


No comments:

Post a Comment