Monday, October 17, 2016

PRESIDENT OBAMA ON THE REPUBLICAN CREATED SWAMP OF CRAZY ( aka SOUTHERN STRATEGY GONE BUCK WILD)


The republicans have a “swamp of crazy that has been fed over and over and over and over again. Look, I—and there’s sort of a spectrum, right—it’s a whole kind of ecosystem. And look, if I watched Fox News I wouldn’t vote for me.”


President Barack Obama
Ohio Democratic Party State Dinner 
in Columbus, Ohio on October 9 2016

"They know better, a lot of these folks who ran, and they didn’t say anything. So they don’t get credit for, at the very last minute when finally the guy that they nominated and they endorsed and they supported, is caught on tape saying things that no decent person would even think, much less say, much less brag about, much less laugh about or joke about …

You can’t wait until that finally happens and then say, 'Oh, that’s too much, that’s enough,' and think that somehow you’re showing any kind of leadership and deserve to be elected…You don’t get points for that."
Source: 


CLIP


 


* * * * *

"If I watched Fox news I wouldn’t vote for me, I understand. If I was listening to Rush Limbaugh, I'd say, man this is terrible."
Trump was able to capitalize on those messages, he said, to win his bid for the GOP nomination.
"Donald Trump, as he's prone to do, he didn’t build the building himself," Obama said. "He just slapped his name on it and took credit for it, and that’s what’s happened in their party," the president went on to say.
He added that he felt many Republicans stayed quiet for years as baseless attacks were made against him, such as questions about the legitimacy of his citizenship, when their silence was politically expedient.
"Don’t act like this all started with Donald Trump," he went on to say, while adding with a chuckle, "He took it to a new level, I’ll give him credit."

Read More 
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-trump-gop-feeding-base-kinds-crazy/story?id=42760197 


"Swamp of Crazy" is way better than "Basket Of Deplorables" But Barack and Hillary both need to take clap back classes.




FULL SPEECH

No comments:

Post a Comment