Tuesday, May 30, 2017

ARE HALF OF TRUMP'S TWITTER FOLLOWERS FAKE?

Feeling Rebloggy
Because Donald Trump is the president of the United States and the most famous person on the planet, one wouldn't think he would need to employ a bot to boost his Twitter following. 
It appears, however, he might have done just that. As screenwriter John Niven pointed out Tuesday morning, Trump's Twitter account saw an unusual spike in followers over the weekend, many of which appear to have been created artificially.
~NEWSWEEK 


http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873



I wouldn't take this as gospel yet --even though this came from Newsweek. Typos make me think this is still being researched. 

But PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS never fails to drop to lower depths.  I wouldn't put it past him.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter has been my companion for a long time, and I’m glad that I used Wizugo for my Twitter account marketing. WizUgo com has rendered such amazing services that no other marketing tool can provide. Wizugo boosted my followers more than 60% in just a couple of days; it took my Twitter account to another level.

    ReplyDelete