Thursday, March 7, 2019

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN

This post is here because feminism wasn't supposed to free women only.  It was supposed to free men too 




Everyone has their own definition of masculinity and what it entails. I have created my personal criteria for determining what exactly makes a man masculine and the book SEASON OF LIFE only complements my ideas. 
I read this book about five years ago when I was still playing football and I just finished it again recently. It's one of those few books I just can't put down. It changed me...
...SEASON OF LIFE is astoundingly deep and touches on heavier subjects than your typical flat football story or coming-of-age novel. This book brings up several prominent notions such as empathy playing a vital role towards resolving conflict, how to love others, and the significance and relevance of being a man built for others. 
These life lessons, if you will, are practiced by the coaches and players of the Gilman football team, both on and off the field. 
That's right, loving the other men you suit up with is an important part of playing football. These lessons work both ways though; what you do in football can be applied to other areas of your life.

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/season-of-life-redefining-masculinity
 COMING SOON: www.BlackChickALittleRocked.com

FIND ME RIGHT NOW:   www.facebook.com/BCALR


No comments:

Post a Comment