Thursday, June 23, 2016

MAGNIFICENT MELANIN SOAKED WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

Feeling Rebloggy
CLAP BACK IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
SO GIVE THIS A READ

HA!




21 THINGS DARK SKINNED DESI WOMEN ARE TIRED OF HEARING


  •  “Make-up only suits fair skin, to be honest.”




Could you repeat that? Couldn’t hear you over the sound of my flawless eyeliner wings flapping.

  • “Don’t wear gold. It doesn’t complement your skin colour.”



I was expecting a “thank you” for letting you absorb my princessly radiance, so I’m a bit taken aback right now.

  • “You should try bleaching your skin. It totally works.”



Are you not getting that I’m reeeally comfortable in my skin?


One of the things I've come to realize: Women get bashed over the head with colorism in every community and in every country. So far, every country that has information out there on the net saying they don't have a racism or colorism problem (for women) is later found to be LYING.

If you're a dark skinned woman and you don't know what to say when the white person or the light person walks up on you, maybe the link below will give you a few more ideas
Read more here:  (Skip it if cussing the people who need to be cussed out, in style, bothers you)
https://www.buzzfeed.com/imaansheikh/dont-recommend-fair-and-lovely-thanks?utm_term=.yaKqyBqn9#.dfn5P65yL

No comments:

Post a Comment