Friday, January 20, 2017

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPLETE MEN I'VE EVER MET

Feeling Rebloggy

Author Junot Diaz said,  

“I had lunch with President Obama on Friday, which was surreal and extraordinary to say the least,” Díaz writes.  “I figured after all my criticism of his policies I wouldn’t be high on his list for anything but clearly there’s room at his lunch table for dissent, something we won’t be seeing a lot of with the next president.

Junot Diaz Books
What surprised me was how completely unbowed President Obama was, how certain he was that the country would find its way. He burned with optimism and faith invincible.

If President Obama could still be positive after all the Republican b*llshit he’d been through – that gave me hope. He was certainly one of the most complete man I’d ever met. With only a few days left before he leaves office I find myself, more than anything, overwhelmed by the knowledge that over the next four years we’re going to be missing Obama something awful. “

Source:
http://remezcla.com/culture/obama-reading-junot-diaz/

No comments:

Post a Comment