Thursday, September 21, 2017

SEAN SPICER: ONE ACTORS THOUGHTS ON THE POISONOUS PURVEYOR OF LIES

JASON ISAACS 
as LUCIOUS MALFOY 
in 
HARRY POTTER MOVIE SERIES

words only from his instagram


By the way, LL not-COOL J, who keeps refuting the idea he's a republican, supposedly posed for a selfie with Spicer on Emmy night.

read more: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/09/sean-spicer-emmys-jason-isaacs-instagram


Hollywood will probably keep casting him in movies and in television shows, wondering why their diverse cast isn't attracting a diverse audience -- as usual

I used to have such a crush on LL Cool J when I was a kid. I even tried to defend him when he tried to start a style trend with that one pant leg rolled up thing (Yeah. I knew he was a nitwit even then. But he was cute!!!) 

Now? He's a republican (or repugnitcan adjacent) I feel so used, so dirty every time I see him.

And now he's posed with Spicer too? I'm gagging over here. Hell, did he go to Trump's inauguration and swear Trump's crowd was bigger than Obama's crowd too?


(Shivering with disgust)


Never forget that HOLLYWOOD SO WHITE made Spicer at the Emmys possible.
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/09/emmys-try-their-best-to-normalize-sean-spicer.html




Original instagram post


No comments:

Post a Comment