Tuesday, May 12, 2015

EAVESDROPPING ON BARACK AND MICHELLE AT THE WHITEHOUSE BALL

Barack :  I won Again!

Michelle: You did! Congratulations!!!

Barack: You know what that means, don't you?

Michelle: Um other than the obvious? You're still running thangs, baby!!! Go get em!!!

Barack: Yes, I-I-I am. But I'm talking about something other than the obvious

Michelle: Fox News will be crying in their coffee for months. They were actually tearful when state after state turned blue, you know. Tears! (giggle)

Barack: Yeah, that was good. Winning's good. Watching them lose almost as good. But besides that.

Michelle: Mmmm...I give up. What?

Barack: I can't run a third time.

Michelle: Uummm...oookaaay?

Barack: You can be you again! You can be completely YOU!

Michelle:"What...Wait! (Gasp) Aaaawwwww Sookie Sookie Now!"

- - - - - - - - -

PROOF OF FREE SECOND TERM MICHELLE'S EXISTENCE
1) Mommy Dancing With Ellen (click link here)

2) Black Girls Rock (click link here)


3) Michelle Obama's Tuskegee Graduation Speech  - HISTORIC! (click link here)
She's free. Thank Gawd Almighty. She's free at LAST!!!

(I can't wait to see what happens when the Prez is completely free. I don't think we've seen that yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment