Tuesday, November 21, 2017

CHARLIE ROSE ACCUSED BY EIGHT WOMEN OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT & OTHERS HAVE WITNESSED OTHER ABUSES

I almost fell off my chair when I read the Charlie Rose story. I really couldn't believe it. I've been watching his late night interview shows for decades.

Feeling Rebloggy




Gayle King and Norah O'Donnell address Charlie Rose sexual misconduct allegations

Gayle King said,
"I really am still reeling. I got an hour and 42 minutes of sleep last night. Both my son and my daughter called me, Oprah called me and said, 'Are you OK?' I am not OK. After reading that article in the Post, it was deeply disturbing, troubling and painful for me to read. That said, I think we have to make this matter to women – the women that have spoken up, the
gayle king
women who have not spoken up because they're afraid. I'm hoping that now they will take the step to speak out, too. This becomes a moment of truth. You know, I've enjoyed a friendship and a partnership with Charlie for the past five years. I've held him in such high regard and I'm really struggling because how do you – what do you say when someone that you deeply care about has done something that is so horrible? How do you wrap your brain around that? I'm really grappling with that. That said, Charlie does not get a pass here. He doesn't get a pass from anyone in this room. We are all deeply affected. We are all rocked by this. 


Read More:
See More
Hear More:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gayle-king-and-norah-odonnell-respond-to-charlie-rose-sexual-misconduct-allegations/ 

BLACKCHICKROCKED.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment