Wednesday, November 7, 2018

JIM CROW IN IDAHO: No Charges For John R K Howard After Sodomizing Disable Black Teen With Hanger

This is NOT a repost.
This is from 2017.  And I cannot. believe I never heard about this

I can't even type the details in here. I can't do it.  Read more at the link. 

This mofo plead guilty. Hell is waiting for him. The sooner he goes, the better. The judge can hold his hand on the way down.


BLACKCHICKROCKED.BLOGSPOT.COM

What happened here is why you vote in every election you can. Judges can be removed. Just a few months back, in Northern California they removed kicked out the judge that gave Brock Turner a light sentence for rape.

There aren't enough black folks in Idaho to shake a stick at. But I am assuming some white folks have a conscience there and will continue to act upon it no matter how long the Hater-In-Chief is in  the White House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment