Thursday, January 3, 2019

7 Surprising Reasons You're Attracting Toxic People

feeling rebloggy 
     ...It's important to understand that every character strength has what is commonly called a “shadow side.”  
When used too liberally, our strengths can become weaknesses and also make us more susceptible to toxic people.
     I’ve experienced this in my own life.  One of my character strengths is that I am extremely sincere and compassionate.  But when pushed to its limit, my sincerity and compassion can become people pleasing.  I’ve realized that I sometimes quickly appease people who are pushy or rude just so they will like me.  By doing so, I inadvertently allow these people to enter my life and subject me to their toxic behavior.
     I eventually learned to find my boundaries and say no, without losing myself in the process.  I became aware of how people may try to use my character strengths to their advantage.  This awareness has helped me ward off many toxic relationships.
     The key is not to suppress your positive character strengths, but to educate yourself so toxic people can’t use them against you.  If you feel like these people are drawn to you, here are seven surprising reasons why this may be happening, and some actionable tips to help you address it:
1. You are a great listener Let’s face it.  With technological distractions stealing our attention all the time, great listeners are often hard to find.  When you find one... 
 The fix:When entering into a conversation, decide how much time you can, or wish to, spend with the other person.  Limit your conversations with toxic people to no more than a few minutes. Think ahead of time about... The fix:  Generosity without boundaries is a recipe for toxic relationships.  To establish..'
 2. You are incredibly generous with your time...
The fix:  Generosity without boundaries is a recipe for toxic relationships.  To establish..
Read More Problems & Solutions: http://www.marcandangel.com/2015/08/16/7-surprising-reasons-youre-attracting-toxic-people/?fbclid=IwAR1o3Q3HisOzcRaq6HVlJwEFBQC-d0sfcy3VjphVPNdCPK6JGsBmuABlCxo


1 comment:

  1. I followed your method, went nc for 1days...this clearly turn things over and make her react, that evening she apologized, say she loved me and ask to get back together which i accepted. I didnt even have to ask her back myself!! Im so happy i order your spell and want to express my sincere thanks . for more details visit
    templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk
    whatsapp 234 8155 42548-1

    ReplyDelete