Thursday, January 24, 2019

INBRED WHITE RACIST FLORIDA POLITICIAN FORCED TO RESIGN OVER KATRINA VICTIM COSTUME

I'm just kidding about the inbred part. 



Or maybe not. Look at that fac
e, especially from the mouth down, and tell me there's not 70% chance I'm right?

Apparently photos surfaced of him dressed up as a half-dead black woman, in drag, complete with black face. He was supposed to be a Katrina Victim. I can't wait to hear how he's not a racist. I'm assuming there's been too much outrage to throw out the "Why do we all have to be so politically correct" card. 

"It's unfortunate. I think he's done a lot of good work," [Trump Aficionado, "Don't Monkey This Up" Racist Governor DeSantis] said, adding that he accepted the resignation because "I don't want to get mired into kind of side controversies, and so I felt it was best to just accept the resignation and move on."
DeSantis also said he thinks Ertel regrets what happened 14-15 years ago, "but at the same time I want people to be able to lead and not have these things swirling around them."
The photo was taken in 2005, eight months after Ertel was appointed Seminole County supervisor of elections and two months after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans.
https://www.theadvocate.com/gambit/new_orleans/news/article_efd23b02-2013-11e9-8122-3be6d49d8326.html?
I'm also thinking my blog title that has both "Florida" and "Inbred White Racist" may be a little redundant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment