Friday, October 27, 2017

Hilarious Response To Passive Aggressive White Neighbors

To: The Passive Aggressive Neighbor and His Wife / Apartment 5-J From: Richard / Apartment 6-J
Re: I’m Finna Tell You What You Not Gon’ Do October 6th 2016


This letter serves a formal response to a note left by you expressing, in no uncertain terms, your intent to notify building management and the authorities of what you perceived to be the inconsiderate volume of my speaking voice in the evening hours of October 5, 2016. 
First, let me be clear in addressing my lack of bother for your grievance and resolve to not be coerced to remedial action by your idle threats or seemingly pervasive white tears. I, the tenant in apartment 6-J, having secured this rental property through earnings / made and credit / earned, have no inherent or expressly stated obligation to accommodate your hyper-sensitivities, or those of your spouse when occupying my home. Though I empathized with the emotional distress brought on by sleep deprivation, citing my voice as the root-cause for your incapacity to attain restful slumber is both improbable and juvenile....
Second, your lack of both interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence reflects poorly on you as a neighbor, and frankly an American... As a Black man, I take these overt actions as a direct threat to my physical and psychological well-being and as an act of violence upon me (See attached list of 821 men, women, and children killed by police or in police custody to date in 2016). This threat cannot be taken lightly. To that end, I am submitting my formal complaint to both the New York City Police Department, the American Civil Liberties Union and the District Community Board so that they are made aware of your callous and irrational threats upon my person....

Kind regards, Richard Scott Brookshire III, MPA
I have had to deal with this. I was really young too. Scared. That's why this tickled me to death. I promise you I'm keeping a copy. Hopefully, I'll never have to deal with such a thing again. But you never know.
Richard Scott Brookshire III, is my hero today.

BLACKCHICKROCKED.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment